Pages

4/13/11

Taking a Brief Moment

After battling with a purchase request in the SAP system ( I still say it's Germany's way of getting back at the world) I'm taking a moment to decompress. 2 hours for 1 line item...ugh.

Wow! I have 6 followers!! THANK YOU!!! I think I have several lurkers too. You can drop a line and say hi. I don't bite..unless you want me too! ;) I can't believe y'all want to hear what I have to say. That is totally cool!

I've been censoring myself and not posting every immediate thought I've had. And then I forget what I was going to post. I know, I know...a sign of my advance years... So I'm going to take an example from Brad and Matt from 2 Boys In Love (really cute blog on young love and what it all means) and try to save what I write and then copy and paste it into one post. I got a feeling there may be some big posts in my future...

No comments:

Post a Comment