Pages

4/26/11

Sunshine...On My Shoulders....Makes Me Happy....

I'm working this week in the Division office. It's good and bad. Good to get out of my office and learn some new things...bad cause, I'm getting out of my office and I miss my HUGE window and all that natural light!! The division front desk area has no outside facing windows (but really cool automatic glass doors leading to the hallway that make me feel like I'm the Starship Enterprise every time I go through them) and only two (maybe three) partial glass walls that let in the light from the Chiefs' offices. Little...miniscule...measley..."why even bother with it" light. I've been sun spoiled by my western facing big ass 6 foot tall (though the pic doesn't even begin to show it) window. It gets so bright in my office I don't turn on the lights.


My window is so awesome a pigeon came and perched by it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment