Stuff that rolls around in my head...fighting to get out...if I don't post it I end up talking to myself or even worse talking to my sister! And no one wants that!
11/3/11
That's the Plan...
I'm only a wee bit sore and that's cause I didn't stretch as well as I should have after our run. I feel good! And thanks to my co-worker Rhonda, I found a C25k podcast that I can use while I'm running. My goal is to run Monday, Wednesday and Friday, drop in on some Zumba classes on Tue and/or Thur and get back into my Namaste yoga daily Mon-Fri. My weekends are my free days! I have no idea where this fitness/sports ambition is coming from (have I mentioned that I plan on learning how to ski this winter too?) but I'm embracing it and gonna have fun doing it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment