Stuff that rolls around in my head...fighting to get out...if I don't post it I end up talking to myself or even worse talking to my sister! And no one wants that!
10/9/11
Cough, Cough, Hack...THAT Came Out of Me??
I've been home sick (again) since this past Tuesday. It's like all the stress I was under back in late Aug, wore down my immune system and every freeking germ in a one mile radius decided to come party in my body. Now I'm just left with a partially stuffy nose with post-drip, a still swollen tonsil on the left side that hurts, along with my left ear, when I swallow and a very productive cough. Oh and I bet if I were to do phone sex right now I'd make a lot of money with my deep sexy voice. Ok, maybe the coughing, hacking and spitting up a lung might ruin it but you get the picture...
Labels:
Sick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment