Yakuza Pride by H.J. BruesMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
Normally, I don't review books. RJ Scott being the exception, and I only did it on her blog. I mean who'd want my opinion anyway? Just go buy the book! So it has to be a REALLY REALLY good book to get me to write about it. And Yakuza Pride is a good book. The sex scenes are hot (of course) but it was more than that. H.J. Brues can tell a good tale. I couldn't put this book down! From Kenshin and Shigura first meet I was caught up in their story. Love, finding and being true to yourself, pride, jealousy, revenge and a few omg, omg, omg eww wtf?? moments in there. This story has it all. And I'm REALLY hoping there will be sequel cause there's a whole 'nother country to explore! Or at least another island!
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment