Pages

3/15/11

Namaste...yes!!

Did Namaste Yoga today and boy howdy do I feel good! I didn't realize how much I missed it till this morning. Soooo glad I got the DVD because my local cable vampires took Fit TV off. It's only season one on two disks but I think those will do me for awhile. I think next month I'll get the next one in the series...hopefully they still have it!

2 comments:

  1. I started back at the ole gym myself and I can already feel a difference. As for the "cable vampires", don't get me started. It really doesn't matter who you get your TV from, they all suck in some way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right. It doesn't matter who it is. They're all money suckers...

    It's amazing how while you're working out you wonder why you ever stopped. Then after you work out you realize why. LOL

    ReplyDelete